This past week, I’ve been dogsitting for a coworker who lives in the woods with no internet. Staying out there is sort of like vacation (except that I still have to work). But, I have to say, when I woke up this morning, I was so glad to be home. I snuggled under the covers, and I decided to check out some breakfast options on Pinterest. Although the things I found put my breakfast to shame, it’s so much less work to just look! Have you eaten yet? You should make sure you have some snacks before you go further. I’m serious. Go get some pretzels or something.
1. Almond & Yogurt Waffles with Orange Honey Syrup // Roost Blog. I might get to see this blogger speak and do things at a food blogging conference this winter. I just hope she brings waffles.
2. Caprese Eggs Benedict // The Curvy Carrot. I really do need to learn how to poach eggs.
3. Bacon and Corn Griddle Cakes // RecipeGirl. Savory and sweet? I think breakfast is made for this combination.
4. Lavender Hot Chocolate // a la mode. I’m not generally a fan of hot chocolate in the morning. Especially in July. But I think I could get behind some lavender hot chocolate.
5. Avocado and Poached Egg on Toast // Turntable Kitchen. This blog is super cool because they pair meals with music, and this one is silent–as breakfast should be.
6. Roasted Strawberry Brown Butter Pancakes // How Sweet It Is. That’s all you need to know about that.
7. Warm Pear Raspberry Bruschetta // shutterbean. I keep coming back to this recipe because it looks so, so wonderful. I don’t ever seem to have pears and raspberries at the same time, though. I’m going to work on that.
8. breakfast // always with butter. What a lovely little moment, don’t you think? I want to eat that breakfast. Especially because it comes in a tiny little lavender Le Creuset pot.
I hope you’re all having a breakfast that looks as good as these do, and I also hope you don’t have to do the dishes. Happy Sunday!